LCR Free Rental

source: google

As I couldn't drive for about 2 months because of the reason I shared in my previous blogpost, I took  the opportunity to catch up with people I never really have the chance to do so as usually I drive in the daytime, fetch my kids during the evening time and start to drive again from night till midnight around 2am.

So one of the event which makes most of our drivers gather together is LCR day (lion city rental), beside UFC (Uber Flexi Club), unless you are ubering under smove platform.


So, it was on the 6th August 2017, we all gathered together for free food, pop quiz and lucky draw. It was definitely a rewarding event as you pay nothing and get something in return.

On that day, not only I won $20 Esso fuel vouchers from pop quiz, I also won a one month free rental from LCR. As I yet to recover from my injury, I decided to collect my car on 31st August 2017. However, I still need to pay $200 deposit. I already paid $100 on that day and will pay the remaining on the day of collection. Not only that, their minimum contract term is 5 weeks, therefore, although I get 4 weeks for free (capped at $500 per week), I'm required to pay the 5th week full amount.

After few weeks of considering, I will take either Sienta or Attrage on that day.
How about you? If you were in my position, what will be your choice of car?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What you gonna do after Uber is gone?

Private Hire Car Driver's Vocational Licence (PDVL)

One More Week for Uber